Portal To An Empty Soul - Kosta

No one know's what its like
To be a bad man,
To be a sad man,
To be abused by humanity.

No one know's what to say
To a liar,
To a desire,
To a stranger like me.

My dreams aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be.
Behind my green eyes
Just an empty soul.

Can I just break silence
Filling my head with you,
Filling the silence with love
Completing my empty soul?

She twist and turns my mind
And like a leaf caught on a breeze
She floats away to heaven
Away from me.

She once was a person,
Wanting to do what everyone does.
But now in my head
She is soulless but not demonic.

And here you are again
Caught up in my head.
You're like my secret addiction
I can't break free from.

I've tried and tried
But in the end I failed.
You are not true.
You are not real.

I just realized now!
My soul isn't empy!
What is empty...
Is my heart.

An empty heart:
Doesn't care
Has no love to share
Is a lonely one
Is like a stone

An empty heart:
Has no compassion
Cannot get satisfaction
Cannot cry
Might as well die

My mind races
As waves of passion flush over,
Causing me to gaze upon visions
Of impossible romantic possibilities.

Pathetic is this woman
Who anticipates the true rhythm of love
With a man
She will never hold.

My imagined discourse of thoughts leave me suffering,
As my lips whisper
With the words I shall never speak
To her: "I have loved you more than anybody in this world.".

Shall I proceed
With this rumbling of the damned
That will bring me despair and solitude
To this broken heart?

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Escuridão se abate sobre nós! - Kosta

Idade da maturidade? - KOSTA

Alvorada Matinal - Kosta